test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC and Console Patch Notes for 5/7/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 5/7 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours for PC, and two hours for console. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates and fixes, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Does the Endeavor Re-sort fix also correct the problem of certain Endeavors not being able to be re-rolled? That would seem to be more important.

I assume Legacy Progress also applies to the PC version.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    kirwinhanselkirwinhansel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Way to 'fix' bugs. You created new ones. I thought the Winter Event was supposed to run until 5/18.
    Fleet Admiral Kirwin Hansel
    12Th Fleet Section 31 Fleet Captain
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    ltminns wrote: »
    Does the Endeavor Re-sort fix also correct the problem of certain Endeavors not being able to be re-rolled? That would seem to be more important.

I assume Legacy Progress also applies to the PC version.

Good question. If that has been fixed then I will remove them from the bug report threads I have bookmarked. If not, then I will not.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    bamfmofo#6859 bamfmofo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @"ambassadorkael#6946" said:
    > Greetings Captains!
    > We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 5/7 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours for PC, and two hours for console. (What time is this for me?)
    > You can find our patch notes here.=/\=
    > We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    > Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
    > Thank you for the assistance!
    > The Star Trek Online Team

MAKE CROSS PLATFORM
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Way to 'fix' bugs. You created new ones. I thought the Winter Event was supposed to run until 5/18.

NO ....... https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11407893-winter...in-april?
    05/04
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Buyout lasts until 5/18, not the Event.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Pahvo for both PC and console?

The turret spammy surface tfo vanished into the ether and seems to have taken the blackhole starwars drone with it. Hopefully it won't go the way of other event things that got skipped and be dumped into phoenix or muggs market without first being an earned account unlock.
  • Options
    pahzysehpahzyseh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    [quote="MAKE CROSS PLATFORM[/quote]

Yeah good luck with that look how much hassle it took to get fortnite as cross platform. Sony hates to have servers that it can't control, even more so if it has to share them with Microsoft.
  • Options
    tochinoshin#4830 tochinoshin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    "Addressed an issue that caused the I.S.S. Enterprise to move at excessive speed in combat, making it difficult to engage during the episode, “Temporal Reckoning”."

Yay!
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    "Addressed an issue that caused the I.S.S. Enterprise to move at excessive speed in combat, making it difficult to engage during the episode, 'Temporal Reckoning'."

What about this same issue with EVERY SHIP in the Storming the Spire TFO on Xbox??
  • Options
    anerki#6624 anerki Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Im new to the game and im having some account issues iv sent in a ticket but heard no reply
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Console Patch Notes:
    Tier 1 thru Tier 4 Starships previously removed from the Zen Store are now available at Ship Requisition Stores for Dilithium instead.
    Is this working for anyone else cuz I cannot see any of the former-zen-ships in the vendor at all.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Console Patch Notes:
    Tier 1 thru Tier 4 Starships previously removed from the Zen Store are now available at Ship Requisition Stores for Dilithium instead.
    Is this working for anyone else cuz I cannot see any of the former-zen-ships in the vendor at all.

As per twitter
    Star Trek Online
    @trekonlinegame
    ·
    3h
    The T1-T4 ship purchase with dilithium is not QUITE live on Console yet, but will appear later today. Sorry for the wait!
  • Options
    Im new to the game and im having some account issues iv sent in a ticket but heard no reply

You need to elaborate. Is this for pc or console? Have you submitted your issues in the correct sub forum?
  • Options
    banditse1977#1368 banditse1977 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Systems:

Tier 1 thru Tier 4 Starships previously removed from the Zen Store are now available at Ship Requisition Stores for Dilithium instead. Their pricing is as follows:
    Tier 1: 10,000 Dilithium
    Tier 2: 25,000 Dilithium
    Tier 3: 50,000 Dilithium
    Tier 4: 100,000 Dilithium
    Ships previously purchased with Zen will remain available Account-Wide for Reclaim via Ship Requisition Stores, but all future purchases of these ships bought with Dilithium will be Character-Only.

These reduced prices aren't showing up on the PC version when I look in the store,the prices showing are:

Tier 1 is 15,000
    Tier 2 is 37,500
    Tier 3 is 75,000
    Tier 4 is 150,000
  • Options
    Systems:

Tier 1 thru Tier 4 Starships previously removed from the Zen Store are now available at Ship Requisition Stores for Dilithium instead. Their pricing is as follows:
    Ships previously purchased with Zen will remain available Account-Wide for Reclaim via Ship Requisition Stores, but all future purchases of these ships bought with Dilithium will be Character-Only.

These reduced prices aren't showing up on the PC version when I look in the store,the prices showing are:

Tier 1 is 15,000
    Tier 2 is 37,500
    Tier 3 is 75,000
    Tier 4 is 150,000

There was an initial error with the blog. the higher prices you quote are correct.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11394603
  • Options
    michael74#1184 michael74 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I would like to virtually raise a glass of bloodwine to Cryptic and Perfect World for the Promotional pack honoring our medical heroes! To all you nice folks,Qapla!!!!
  • Options
    banditse1977#1368 banditse1977 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Systems:

Tier 1 is 15,000
    Tier 2 is 37,500
    Tier 3 is 75,000
    Tier 4 is 150,000

There was an initial error with the blog. the higher prices you quote are correct.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11394603

Thanks,looks like Cryptics ability to get these things right on a news/blog post is about as good as those on the Asia server for World of Warships!

This discussion has been closed.