test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Practice Schematic - Unable to discard or remove

jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
I was asked by GM to post this in the bug report forum for reference after several emails for case #168410

I am unable to discard old memory alpha crafting practice schematics.

It is a item from the mission "Research & Development" tutorial at "Memory Alpha"

Apparently due to some old bug i got stuck with this item in my inventory when the crafting system was revamped in 2014.
Please help me regain some space by removing these items from my bank.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    Did you try right-clicking to see if you could convert the schematics?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    Thanks to the most recent patch you can now discard or remove these legacy items. Apparently right-clicking showed that you could not convert the schematics.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    jivedutch wrote: »
    ...when the crafting system was revamped in 2014.
    Still waiting for Memory Alpha to find it's way back into the game. We were promised it back then, but noting's happened.
    It's be a great place to have R&D Research projects hosted that are of significant difference to the regular ones.
    For example, move the various level-15 projects out of the regular R&D lists and have them available from NPC's at MA instead.

There's been so much promised over the years about cut content being returned, though...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/