test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Incorrect dilithium award for First Contact event.

scrof#7781 scrof Member Posts: 59 Arc User
The dilithium award for running the event is glitched. The amount goes up every time I complete it but it only awards me 8K each time. I should have earned 17K today, but only got 8K. Is there going to be a fix any time soon? I would like to get my lost dilithium back too, 45K so far.

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    For me it was increasing until the winter event started up after which I've only been given 8k as a bonus on whichever character I do the first contact run on.
  • scrof#7781 scrof Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    So the winter event might have screwed it all up then? Brilliant.

Now out 55K.
    Post edited by scrof#7781 on
    Now 66K. C'mon guys!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    For me it was increasing until the winter event started up after which I've only been given 8k as a bonus on whichever character I do the first contact run on.
    It was giving only 8k per day before the Winter event started up again.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    As I said for me it was going up, I made a point of checking as on PC my LTS and F2P accounts both had the amount rewarded locked at 16k for about a week until the payout was 17k at which point the numbers started to match up.
  • deejay77#4585 deejay77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I also am having this issue. Unfortunately it looks like nothing will be done to fix it.
  • kojekoje Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Yep. Really disappointing.
  • nightwchtrnightwchtr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Ya I am experiencing the same issue, I thought it was a character issue but tried different characters with different experience levels and same thing.
    Not just happening to me then?

78K and counting.
  • telorak#3638 telorak Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here only 8k per event day following completion
  • telorak#3638 telorak Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have also reported to Support about the winter event only running for 10 days. I know it's a catch up but seems unfair for those of us who were unable to attend the first event at Christmas.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    This problem exists on the xbox as well. Console players always get left behind when it comes to bugs. They haven't done a console patch in months.
  • nightwchtrnightwchtr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    This is jacked up, has there been any word on whats going on? Is anyone looking into this or even read this post? Tired of not atleast getting a "hey we see issue and looking into it" Or some kindof acknowledgement on there are working on it. An update maybe.
    edited April 2020
    91K and counting. Next reward is listed as 22K.
    edited May 2020
    There was a console patch few weeks ago but the most memorable entry in the patch notes was saying they'd done UI fixes or tweaks without being bothered to say what those actually were. I know from playing that one was to remove the hangar pets off the wheel while keeping the unslotted trait abilities lingering like a bad bottomburp.
  • wardogs2010wardogs2010 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    well i reported it and got a reply - we know about the issue and trying to fix it but since u completed the winter event last year and now your recieving the 25k max on winter event each time u do it ' u aren't entitled to the extra dillitium on the rocket event - thanks alot craptic
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    well i reported it and got a reply - we know about the issue and trying to fix it but since u completed the winter event last year and now you're receiving the 25k max on winter event each time u do it ' u aren't entitled to the extra dillithium on the rocket event - thanks alot craptic

There is no need to flame the devs. Their name is Cryptic and not the pejorative that you used. You can express your displeasure without calling them names. They are human after all and how would you like to be called the name that you just called them? I don't think you would like it at all.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    105K owed. Next reward is listed as 23K.
    120K. Next reward is supposedly 24K.

It'll be 8K.

You devs tired of this yet?

I'm not.
  • selgarde#7628 selgarde Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I’m having the same issue. From the look of things, likely no point in wasting my time on a report.
    136K now owed by the game cos it has a glitch. Have asked devs several times on twitter to have a look at it, but no response as yet.

Can only (rightly) assume zero eff's given about console players. Cheers.
    Also still only getting the 8k and day.

The inaction isn't that surprising, rapid responses are usually limited to things that reduce the chance of player spending cash.
    8K awarded when it should have been 25K.

153K now owed.
  • selgarde#7628 selgarde Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    It’s admittedly very frustrating. As is the radio silence on the forum from anyone in an official capacity.
    8K awarded, should have been 26K.

171K now owed.
    8K awarded, should have been 27K

190K owed.
    So the First Contact event is over and I still haven't been reimbursed for my lost dilithium.
    I guess you don't care.
    Are any of you devs or community managers going to discuss this? Or have you decided, that because I'm a console player, my voice/opinion doesn't matter? That this thread doesn't matter? Well, it does.
    Your game owes me 190K in unrefined dilithium because of your ineptitude.
    It's not my fault it went wrong, it's yours. The onus is on you, not me. All I did was play your game.
    Show a little bit of heart and reimburse those of us that have lost out. You would have done so already if I played on PC. You would have been on your knees begging for forgiveness if I was on PC.
    But because it's the console players getting shafted, you just don't care, do you?
    edited May 2020
    So none of you devs and cm's are going to do anything about this, I guess.
    You don't care, you never will.
    You've now shown that you couldn't give a scuttering TRIBBLE about any of us that play on console.
    Fine, childish, but fine. Now we know where we stand with you.
    Don't dare say that because of lockdown, we couldn't address this as soon as would you have liked, because you'd be lying.
    You said it was going to be sorted on the 20th of April. It wasn't.
    You didn't address this issue because you couldn't be bothered.
    It would be a waste of your oh so precious time.
    What makes you think that your time is any more precious than mine?
    It's such a shame that you couldn't reach out to a few of your "community" members to help them out with a problem that was affecting their enjoyment of your game experience.
    Actually, it's pretty pathetic of you.
    So now I know. If I have a problem with this game, and need it sorting, I can basically get bent.
    Thanks.
    Post edited by scrof#7781 on
    C'mon guys. You still owe me 190K dilithium. Where is it?!
    WELL?!!