test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coughing at the Rich Dilithium Site

grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Hello all,

I hope you are well. But not so many are well at the Rich Dilithium Site...they keep turning off their EV suit. What is up with that? Are they trolling? Are they having lag issues or accidentally turning it off? All weekend long, everyday, there was tons of this as I ran my 22 characters through the mining process. So what is your experience on this and possibly why? Thank you. Live with a functioning EV suit and Prosper.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I would guess they think it's funny, or they're trying to troll, as you asked. Perhaps they're trying to throw off your minigame.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Perhaps a Healing Endeavor?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »

I didn't think about that. That's a great idea.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    There's been times where I've left the Dilithium comet/planetoid(?) via TFO, for example, and I return afterwards, I have to reactivate my suit.
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User

For the healing I usually go stand in the plasma leak in the "Stranded In Space" mission.
    Works ok. Kinda slow. Maybe I'll try the Dil mine next time.
    duasyn wrote: »

For the healing I usually go stand in the plasma leak in the "Stranded In Space" mission.
    Works ok. Kinda slow. Maybe I'll try the Dil mine next time.

Go to Nukara Prime and stand in an acid pool. Ideally you would take an engi and pop your medical generator now and then.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ucgsquawk#5883 ucgsquawk Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Actually I've found that standing in a bug swarm on new Romulus is one of the best methods....little buggers do a ton of damage to shields and health.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    There's been times where I've left the Dilithium comet/planetoid(?) via TFO, for example, and I return afterwards, I have to reactivate my suit.

Or people who are switching between a bunch of alts, who leave their characters out on the surface. And when they log back in, they're standing out there with no suit.
    I always make sure to beam back to ship after mining the asteroid, whether switching alts or not.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    guess everyone at vlugta needs to be examined for covid-19​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    guess everyone at vlugta needs to be examined for covid-19​​

This brings up an intresting question as my main isn't human or even from earth so could she even be infected ;)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    according to real life biology...no

according to star trek's LEGO biology - possibly​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User

That. I have crashed/disconnected while doing endeavors on Nukara, and had to reactivate my suit in those instances.

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • commadersetekcommadersetek Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I almost always get stuck at the area at the bottom and either have to turn off my suit or beam to the ship. But what difference does it make to other players? Does it cancel their mining?
This discussion has been closed.