test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exo III outfit...is it still bugged or working? Love the TOS themes.

grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Hi all,
I was wondering if the Exo III outfit still has bug issues? I do not want to get it if it is still bugged. I'm making a TOS themed crew. Thank you.
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Exo_III_Outfit
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    I've heard reports of it still being bugged (missing torso and arms), avoid for now.
  • Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I've worn that outfit on a human female Agent of Yesterday character from day one with no problems or issues. I did swap out the pants portion for a skirt or shorts of some type (to show a bit of leg), but again no other issues that I've encountered with wearing it?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    tom61sto wrote: »
    I've heard reports of it still being bugged (missing torso and arms), avoid for now.
    I've only seen that on Remans.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I think the main species that tend to get bugged the most with outfits are Gorn, Remans, and Jem'Hadar.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Works fine on my Romulan.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yeah, species you would never want to see in that Outfit anyway. The game is trying to tell you something, listen. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Yeah, species you would never want to see in that Outfit anyway. The game is trying to tell you something, listen. :)

Love it, you are right! Thank you all for the help and information.
This discussion has been closed.