test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Klingon War revamp, done when?

talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
Back around Discovery came into being, there were a far sight more episodes in the Klingon War Arc on the Federation side. They were pulled to be redone since J'Ulha came into being. Which is fine. But my question is this. Been what almost 2 years since many of those episodes were pulled that featured B'Vat. Are they ever coming back? Is the revamped Klingon War Arc every going to be done? Or did those plans get TRIBBLE canned and I'm just well behind the curve?

Cause if I am, please let me know. Gently. I want some of those missions back. Like where you chase B'Vat through time to save Miral Paris. Infact I want the ENTIRE B'Vat arc back since it was IMHO one of the best arcs in the game.
afMSv4g.jpg
Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    talonxv wrote: »
    They were pulled to be redone since J'Ulha came into being.
    J'Ula had nothing to do with it. They wanted to revamp those missions for some time before they even had the idea of J'Ula.
    Is the revamped Klingon War Arc every going to be done?
    Whenever its done. They were originally going to do it back in Feb of 2019, but the dev who was going to do it went on leave since his wife had a baby, then, when he got back, they were caught up in everything else, especially trying to put the anniversary together.

Well I know when J'Ula came in, it gave them the perfect excuse to do so since they wanted to integrate her into the arc. Which I don't begrudge them for. I just miss some of those missions. I just wish they'd get back to it already. But if hopes and dreams were money, I'd be a very rich man.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • kurtronkurtron Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    They removed those missions for the same reason they updated the other missions that didn't get removed in the Klingon War arc, because they sucked since they are the oldest missions in the game, and it showed, badly.

I disagree, I found them really fun. They did sure feel like old content, that was part of their charm for me.
    Yea, they needed a revamp, but I sure miss them, and the Klingon War arc feels incomplete, actually as it is totally throw-away. And that's not to mention the Spock (and, for a brief time, Bashir) v/o work that's now totally missing from the game.
    Bring 'em back, Cryptic! Either revamped or as is, just bring 'em back!
This discussion has been closed.