test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem'Hadar discrepancies, updated 8may

stenor#4573 stenor Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On my Fed aligned Jem'Hadar character I've noticed:

In the TFO "Khitomer in Stasis", going inside the borg machines does not give the "Assimilated" accolade (which unlocks the Borg Boff).
Post edited by stenor#4573 on

Comments

• Options
    An update.

On the bridge of the Ouroboros Temporal Raider, my Jem'Hadar character (non-vanguard) can't access the "Contact Duty Officers" function on the leftmost console. Only "Access Library Files" is available. I'm currently on Spacedock, visiting the bridge from there, also tried when in sector space.

I'm pretty sure I recently did this on another character.
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    That borg boff can be purchased for 500 Omega marks from your Omega Reputation tab bar through a project. I hope this helps you in covering the opportunity gap presented.

It is possible that the old way to get the boff to be removed or disabled.
  • Options
    casualsto wrote: »
    It is possible that the old way to get the boff to be removed or disabled.

Just for the sake of this bug report; This still works for other, non-Jem'Hadar characters.
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    > @casualsto said:
    > That borg boff can be purchased for 500 Omega marks from your Omega Reputation tab bar through a project. I hope this helps you in covering the opportunity gap presented.
    >
    > It is possible that the old way to get the boff to be removed or disabled.

I think the accolade is gone. I tried on my AOY toon the other day. I just died.

If I zombified this thread—I am sorry.
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    No problem. If you had a question, it's appreciable that you've searched before posting. Many people keep asking this and this helps them know the status of the thing. Enjoy your new borg crew member today, only for 500 Omega Marks, on sales!
  • Options
    qultuq wrote: »
    I think the accolade is gone. I tried on my AOY toon the other day. I just died.

Then maybe it doesn't work on new races like jems and aoy...?

It's almost 2months since I discovered this now, and just before that incident I confirmed it still works on a normal starfleet character. So the accolade is not gone, unless they patched something since then.
  • Options
    rjewkesrjewkes Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    Also a deficiency in the JH's is that the 25 and 100 que isn't counting on some toons. Taco Fangs promissed a progress bar/counter for those two so we'd atleast know when a tfo counted towards the goal but nothing.
    signature2.jpg
    galacticguards.enjin.com/
    Formerly Jewkesman Member from Nov 2009!