test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where's a good place to Harvest Material in Space?

robert#4620 robert Member Posts: 129 Arc User
The endeavor system request I Harvest Material in space for 6 times.

So I'm wondering is their a place or mission I can go to to harvest material in space quickly.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Carraya System Patrol(Near the New Romulus planet). You got 2 space harvesting materials. Avoid the fight, harvest both, exit patrol. Enter again, repeat until you got 6.
  • Options
    revanmichaels#6727 revanmichaels Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    All of the new delta patrols in the patrol tab have at least one. Most have 2 and give good exp if you play it out.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Japori, three nodes. Two left one right. As stated, avoid fight. If you have a Hard Endeavor (6), after collecting the third, Warp out and re-enter for another 3.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,028 Community Moderator
    I agree with Japori.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Here is a handy guide for all your future Endeavors. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I will also play the Mission: Mine Enemy. The very first part of it has you fly to three moons. Inbetween the moons are three space material items to scan. Only three enemy ships to destroy.
This discussion has been closed.