test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputations, R&D, Admiralty on my toons reset to 0

bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
I haven't played the game since the release of discovery. I recently spun up my account again and noticed right away that almost all of the reputations of my toons have reset to 0 when they were all maxed out. I used to have a daily ritual where I had a certain time when I logged in and did my daily reps, admiralty, and R&D...among other things. I know for a fact that I had maxed out my reps and almost all are reset. I know I had 15 in most if not all of the R&D as well and those are reset. admiralty looks to be reset as well. I have so many toons and have been playing for so long that I really don't know ALL the details for all my toons and what is missing and what is not but there is definitely something wrong. I submitted a support ticket and they told me they notified devs but that I had to post here as well. Ticket #140922

Comments

• bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Just checking in on this. It been weeks now that almost all of my characters are broken. I don't want to advance any of them for fear that I will lose any of that additional progress and materials. I don't want this to come off as too harsh but forward moving progress in an MMO is critical. Losing items is one thing but losing advancement is totally different. This is the 2nd time something like this has happened to my account. When can I expect a fix?
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Given that most are on lockdown I doubt any kind of real fixes will be forthcoming until the health crisis is over. Try starting another char and get in touch the team when they are back in the office, I'm not sure how much they can do to look into your issue remotely. Hopefully they will get to it eventually and restore your characters back to their proper levels.
    I have 15 toons and 13 are broken. I am bit new-tooned out if you know what I mean. The core of any MMO is the character, progression, and items. My characters are broken and this just feels like a strange way to get a broken account fixed.
    My account is still broken
  • hawaiinreaper#1950 hawaiinreaper Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Have you submitted a trouble ticket yet? They are pretty quick on responses. Talking with some of the day one guys in my fleet, arc has a way to restore an acct to a certain point (a back up if you will). Not sure if this will be the case but restored accys lose everything after the point its being restored from so I'd refrain from Zen purchases and such til this is resolved. Good luck.
    Have you submitted a trouble ticket yet? They are pretty quick on responses. Talking with some of the day one guys in my fleet, arc has a way to restore an acct to a certain point (a back up if you will). Not sure if this will be the case but restored accys lose everything after the point its being restored from so I'd refrain from Zen purchases and such til this is resolved. Good luck.

I submitted a ticket months ago and they told me I had to come here. My account is still broken. Almost 3 months now. I'm going to submit another ticket.