test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Query: Anyone know what this face implant is from?

terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
ac071216f100c229dd4495f90c2a79761557269292.png

I have been trying to figure out what this eye/face implant is from in-game. I thought it was from the Section 31 lockbox but I can't find any info on it.​​
tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
"Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
#Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    thats from the discovery rep. a t3 reward i belive, its called mind meld device and should be cheap and easy to obtain
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    carter60 wrote: »
    thats from the discovery rep. a t3 reward i belive, its called mind meld device and should be cheap and easy to obtain

Thank you so much. :)​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    you need the full set to use it as a costume piece. It's a nice one though.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Yeah it's the "weapon" of the set, personally I don't like the look but that's my personal preference not some law or divine judgement that everyone has to follow.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    spiritborn wrote: »
    Yeah it's the "weapon" of the set, personally I don't like the look but that's my personal preference not some law or divine judgement that everyone has to follow.

Well... its based on the Mind Meld device that Burnham used in Discovery. Think the only reason it worked in the first place was because Sarek had used a Mind Meld with Burnham in the past, hence a residual connection between them that could be basically forced open again through outside means.

Another angle to explain how it worked would probably get me yelled at because of the content, but some people might be familiar with it because of watching it with a daughter or something. In Equestria Girls 2, the portal was closed between the two worlds, HOWEVER Sunset's Journal STILL had a connection to its counterpart, which was able to be used to force the portal open again.

So pretty much as long as there was a residual connection, there was a way to act on it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    spiritborn wrote: »

Well... its based on the Mind Meld device that Burnham used in Discovery. Think the only reason it worked in the first place was because Sarek had used a Mind Meld with Burnham in the past, hence a residual connection between them that could be basically forced open again through outside means.

Another angle to explain how it worked would probably get me yelled at because of the content, but some people might be familiar with it because of watching it with a daughter or something. In Equestria Girls 2, the portal was closed between the two worlds, HOWEVER Sunset's Journal STILL had a connection to its counterpart, which was able to be used to force the portal open again.

So pretty much as long as there was a residual connection, there was a way to act on it.
    Yeah I've seen the episode of Discovery the device was from, I meant the in-game item and when did "I don't like how it looked" became to mean "I have no idea where it's from" anyway. Just to make things 100% clear, I don't dislike the item because it's from Discovery, I simply don't like the visual look of the item. In fact that final part was a joke at the expense of those who think their personal preference is some divine judgement as to what is good and what is bad.
This discussion has been closed.