test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi Item Missing

moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
Hey, I submitted a ticket for a bug and they pointed me here and suggested I supply the same information here. Thank you for looking!

===
Lobi Shop Item Missing

Zeon
Today at 17:53
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Based on the information you provided it looks like this issue is the result of a bug. I will forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further. It will also be helpful for you to submit a bug report on the official bug report forum to supplement the information I have already provided them.

You may use this link, https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

Posting this on the forums is also a good way for other affected players to pitch in their ideas and experiences. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and hopefully we can identify the nature of the problem. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,
GM Zeon
Game Master
moofry
Today at 17:24

Yes, Harmony Lonestar is a female character.
Zeon
Today at 11:11
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't find the costume that you bought. Just to clarify, is your character a female character?

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Regards,
GM Zeon
Game Master
moofry
Today at 01:49

I purchased a costume from lobi store, it was the Section 31 badge. With the packed item in inventory I unpacked it and went to a tailor to equip it. It is nowhere to be found under the badges catagory. I have tried multiple different outfits to no avail. I have also tried reloging, and doing a full shutdown and restart again having no effect.
This feels like STO sometimes lol