test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Newly installed game, I don't receive email with code on game launch

andygxxandygxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I have played Arc games several times over the years. I just reinstalled and downloaded Neverwinter and Star Trek. When I launch either game, it says is sending me an email with a code to authorize my computer. I have not received any emails from the games, even though I have waited 12 hours. Is there a way to check my email in the Arc launcher? When I reinstalled the launcher, it sent me two emails successfully. Any ideas?

I am playing on the PC. I am running Windows 10.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    Is it in your Spam or junk folder in your email?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    andygxx wrote: »
    I have played Arc games several times over the years. I just reinstalled and downloaded Neverwinter and Star Trek. When I launch either game, it says is sending me an email with a code to authorize my computer. I have not received any emails from the games, even though I have waited 12 hours. Is there a way to check my email in the Arc launcher? When I reinstalled the launcher, it sent me two emails successfully. Any ideas?

I am playing on the PC. I am running Windows 10.

Same thing. Support didn't do anything. Just the usual check spam box. Tried changing email to gmail account, didn't help. Arc defender sends the email, but the account guard does not. So I can't play the game. If someone has a solution please tell us.

EDIT:

Ok, I was stupid. Had to log in to arc with the gmail address not just change the email. When logged back to arc with the other email the otc came right away. So problem was solved for me. Still seems strange that we have to change an email address to get otc.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.