test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit Account-Wide Rewards Not Found

tigeriusmonktigeriusmonk Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I have completed the Gamma Recruit achievements twice now. Once during each of the Gamma Recruit events. When my Captains (Both Fed and Empire) speak with their Temporal Intelligence officers and then look up the Gamma Recruit rewards I receive the message "No Results Found." The Temporal Agent rewards for completing the Temporal Agent achievements show when I check on those rewards, but nothnig "No results found" under Gamma recruit account-wide awards.

Comments

• rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I can't help here much as a mere (and non pro) player, and unsure I understood the exact issue,
    but I have some notes, which may be INACCURATE. feel free to correct me, I am unsure of the details, it's written to help understanding the situation albeit inaccurately:

Each time your gamma recruit finishes a recruitment "goal" for a reward, you have to use the transponder of that char, chose the blinking/otherwise available reward and claim it once on that char.

Some "goals" are have also an account wide rewards, some not.

Jem recruits ONLY claim (maybe beside one or two rewards, unsure) the JEM rewards by their TRANSPONDER. [As you have noticed, and this is said for completeness only, they can claim delta/AoY account-wide rewards at phylip crey or the matching KDF etc temporal contact, provided they have 20h of playgame and level 65, which ofc you have]

AFTER the recruits have claimed (and in some specific case possibly also opened just in case?) their rewards by their transponders (or teseract for delta or other device for AoY recruits) it can be available to the account, if it has an account wide components. However, as noted, jem recruits don't claim JEM rewards by phylip cray in general. There may be other subtleties as well which I am not aware of.

Jem non recruit chars need level 65 and 20h of playtime to access the reward list on their temporal contact. Other chars may need now other requirements to open - say, level 20, and some rewards like story line and some fleet rewards require specific level as well, and in fleet case, SOME account wide rewards req also the char joining fleet (and sometimes be of level 30+) to claim.

In general, recruits usually don't have much on their own recruitment tab (you MIGHT find there story rewards sometimes maybe - unsure of that, or the transponder/device as a backup - you usually don't need that at all, possibly a boff or doff as a backup to personal claim - forgot which and am UNSURE, and a resurrection and summoning devices possibly as a backup to personal claim - UNSURE, though it's better to claim those devices/boffs/doffs on the char's transponder itself to avoid troubles) - each recruit claims its own recruitment reward by its device, and I think for the jem it's even more so.

When you can access to the rewards list you can see other type of recruits (or all, if you are not a recruit) which you earned (and claimed already personally on the recruits which gave that for the 1st time), and can be claimed account-wide

You can NOT unlock acc-wide rewards for the second time. You have that unlock, and still every recruit unlock self faction rewards for SELF, again and again for each such recruits. (e.g. 2 Jems need each to unlock for self even if unlocked for the account.) Also, if a char got the acc-wide rewards, he will not get those again - gone for that char. For Jem tab, those gone for char disappear and won't reappear even if you got those acc-wide rewards again - you have that account unlock already and once. (only 1st time counts). New chars/chars which hadn't claim those, should see the unlocks once they meet the requirements.

The list may function a bit differently VISIBLY for the different tabs (AoY/Delta/Jem), e.g. I think for Jem if a reward was once claimed it disappeared from the list for THAT char, (you still have the unlock account-wide) and maybe this is why the question was being asked.
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,996 Arc User
    The above post gives you a lot of detail on what's possibly going on here.

Firstly, you must claim the rewards via the Transponder/thingummajig in your Inventory on your Gamma Recruit to unlock the associated account rewards.
    Those account rewards are claimable on other characters, not the Gamma Recruit.

The same is true for Temporal and Delta Recruits.

I hope rndfluctuation's been able to provide the help you needed.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • genemorphgenemorph Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Yeah I got caught out by not having the transponder for the Temporal recruit. I read it you start an a recruit during the event then you can continue this at any time as long as you have a recruit started during the event. Unfortunately there wasn't any information that I saw saying you have to play the missions until you get the transponder in order to get the rewards. So I can't get any of the superior traits I was after from the specializations. Personally I don't understand why this would be. Playing the missions after the event will not reward the transponder that is needed for the rewards.
    Post edited by genemorph on
  • tigeriusmonktigeriusmonk Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    The issue i am experiencing is that the account wide rewards are not showing up for any of my characters now. In the past, my non-dominion / gamma recruit characters could speak with the Temporal Agent on their home world and view items they could claim, or already had claimed. Now, I only get a statement saying "No Results Found." in red text when I click on the option to view Gamma Recruit account-wide rewards. If I click on the Temporal Agent rewards tab, I can see those rewards listed there, just not the Gamma Recruit rewards.
    The gamma recruit rewards available account wide stated "No Results Found." from the time I started my newest gamma recruit. I thought maybe the rewards would show back up for my older and newer created characters once I completed all of the gamma recruit unlocks for my newest gamma recruit. This did not work. Now I am wondering if I simply need to delete the newer recruit to clear things up.
  • jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    IIRc, if your char is marked as a Gamma recruit. .. it should give u the option to get another transponder from the temporal agent.
    I believe it has to do with the time of creation of the character , as i still have unfinished delta recruits from way back when who have this option.
    Thank you all for your comments.