test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admirality mission successful, but rewards are missing. Ticket #125582

blkthrneblkthrne Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Anyone else seeing admirality missions being completed successfully but all rewards are gone??

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Have you looked at the recent blogs about the Admiralty System including when they had the Admiralty Event as well as the patch notes talking about the change? I am not sure the rewards are missing.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User

Are you talking about the Tour of Duty Campaign rewards for Klingon and Ferengi?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11377303-admiralty-bonus-event!
    As part of our ongoing efforts to balance the game’s economy, we’re also making some changes to how Admiralty rewards work. Specifically, we’re changing the rewards on two of the Tour of Duty campaigns. The Klingon Campaign will now offer 40,000 Fleet Voucher Dilithium as a reward, and the Ferengi Campaign will now offer 30,000 Dilithium Ore Bonus Pool. That means that, after you complete a Ferengi Tour of Duty, you’ll receive bonus Dilithium each time you are rewarded Dilithium in the game, until the bonus pool is depleted.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin