test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Re-engineering

Posting my bug report as advised by Arc support....since Tuesday's update I can not re-engineer ANY items. It shows gray and says I do not have enough resources when in fact I do. Please fix this 5 days have gone aside from the 58 bluescreens I have had since the Breach...my patience is starting to wear a little thin now :/

Comments

• domino#6416 domino Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Does anyone from Arc support actually read these bug reports and fix them? Reached my 60th bluescreen today since The Breach, just at the start of the Uni Endeavour. Am told to just clear my cache...I do it regularly, it hasn't helped. But more importantly I still can't re-engineer anything for 6 days now. :neutral:
    Who's logic was it to make the Universal Endeavour on Dranuur when it's been bugged for weeks? Two bluescreens already, come on!!!
    edited March 2020
    Told by a Games Master that my issue is going to take a while to get resolved as there is a huge list of bugs to get through and I may have to wait for a future patch. Really?? A patch just for me, because I don't see many others with this problem!! You just going to leave this until maybe some others get the same problem then it maybe worthwhile doing a patch? So I have to put up with all my items not being able to get re-engineered to how I want them? That's not a patch issue is it? Below par game at the moment, putting aside the endless system crashes I have to put up with. Come on, pull your fingers out!!
    Post edited by domino#6416 on
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Dont feel bad...We XB players have similar and worse issues that go unfixed as well..Like the rubber banding issue that plagues us since day 1 that they say theres NO fix for....They dont care about console players....PC players get OP ships whilst we get nerfed ships and gear...
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Excuse me but PC also has unfixed issues as well. We are in the same boat. With that said we also are affected by the rubberbanding issue as well. They do care about console players even though your maintenance tends to be at the beginning of the month instead of on Thursdays usually. How about instead of griping and complaining, report the bugs in this section and wait for the fixes and give them all the information they ask for to track down and implement a fix through their usual process. You will get your ships soon in less than 30 days for the Legacy Ship Bundle. We also have nerfed ships and gear as well.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.