test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Borg Resurgence

bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
We have a handy note telling us about the bug on the event page. Don't try to select the Borg missions in events, if you do. You get kicked out.
The message says this doesn't affect the reward progress.

But it does, if you don't have access to the Borg TFO's listed in the event.
Until this bug appeared, I was running this daily on a character that is way below getting access to the Borg TFO's from the PvE queue, so I can't run them. I have one Borg TFO available, Into The Hive, which isn't part of the event.

Will we be getting some extra time to complete the event or is everyone without a high'ish level character officially stuffed?

Before anyone says, just level up. I'm not on the PS4 very often. I don't have the time required to level up.
Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    You can access the Borg missions from the TFO window and not just the event page. This bug will probably be fixed on Tuesday for consoles.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • hatchet01hatchet01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The issue he has is not "where to select them" it is that he is not high enough level to actually select them in the TFO window.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    hatchet01 wrote: »
    The issue he has is not "where to select them" it is that he is not high enough level to actually select them in the TFO window.

Ah, that is a problem.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • hatchet01hatchet01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Event campaign 1 doesn't end until April 13th for PS4
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    The three events that make up "Event Campaign I" have finished, but the option to buyout the Campaign is still available until April 13th.
    No matter which TFO's you try, you cannot gain any more progress that way.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • gilles#8843 gilles Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Due to the Borg Resurgence Bug, I did not get my Daily Event Progress on Friday 28 Feb 2020. Today is 20th of March 2020 and I am at 18 Daily requirements for the 10th Anniversary ship. I want my two Event Campaign Progress to get my Epic-Tier Phoenix Prize Starship. I only needed that last one... 2050/2100 on PS4. No buy out option on Events Campaign 1 screen either. No update fix as of today obviously.
  • greywolf1785#9801 greywolf1785 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am at 2050 of 2100 of the event campaign 1 I could not complete this because the game kept crashing I read your info on this matter you recommend to buy out the event. I tried that and it will not let me?! I can click on x to buyout and nothing happens. I tried different controllers just in case but nothing works?! I need help I worked to get this reward but cannot finish through no fault of mine the game had an issue at the time. It also will not accept any other TFOs to count even though it's still available until April 13/20.