test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

delayed/bugged weapons firerate

americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
edited March 2020 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
all cannons including dual heavy/heavy/turrets/etc are all bugged and are on what seems like a delayed firing rate even with scatter volley or rapid fire they still are delayed in their firing rates even normal fire rate is delayed and it seems like the timing or something on them is off and needs looking into. don't overlook it just because it is a case with cannons if it was beams you guys would be all over this thing . it needs to be looked at this has been going on for awhile and no one seems to care so i haven't really cared to post it here until now it is really starting to irk me .

:edit: this also affects beams as well as i have tried those as well and does the exact same thing with those as well . this is yet another game breaking bug that needs a looking into as it is game breaking and can hinder game play at times makes it hard to even kill enemies to do objectives and such in game .

@darkbladejk this is another one if you could please have someone look into this or forward it up the chain this kinda of goes along with the other bug i reported last year no one has bothered to look into which both are game breaking in of themselves in terms of game play . thanks in advance if you do that for me i would much appreciate it .
Post edited by americanbamf#5789 on
Tagged: