test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Fleet Credits

Last Night I checked my Fleet credits in my Assets Tab and it shows I have 4 Fleet Credits. In my Fleet I'm only an Ensign (Lt pending) and I need 150,000 in Fleet contributions to make Commander and the abilty to buy Fleet Gear. According to the Roster I should have 101,TRIBBLE Fleet Credits. I want my credits back and it looks like the ticket system is broken. I've worked too hard for those credits so I could get my Space Set.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jamestikirkjamestikirk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    As I said before, My assets tab says I have a balance of 4 Fleet Credits, but I should have 101,000+ Fleet credits because I can't spend them yet as I need 150,000 Fleet credits for Commander level and the ability to spend them.

I have not spent them, they have been earmarked for my Elite Fleet 4 piece set.

And a couple days ago, 100,000 Fleet credits in my inventory.
    Post edited by jamestikirk on
  • Options
    stenor#4573 stenor Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Maybe you contributed to a fleet project that consumes Credits?
    There are ones that requires actual FCs to be filled in. I've almost mistaken it for normal Fleet Marks before.
  • Options
    jamestikirkjamestikirk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    No. I know the difference.
  • Options
    brimstone78#9863 brimstone78 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I lost just over 150,000 fleet credits within a matter of a couple of minutes when i went to upgrade the fleet with dilithium and fleet marks to get mor credit. so whats going on then