test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Event Campaign I) Points not working

gater11gater11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I am having a problem with the event campaign, I have completed all 3 parts and collected the rewards but I am unable to get the T6 Token, the events tabs says I only have 2056 of the 2100 progres points needed

My PS4 user name is Orion-Michael

Comments

• gilles#8843 gilles Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hiya. I've got the same issue with not getting the Event Campaign Progress award for February 28th, and days after. I only needed 50 ECP but bug issue stopped me claiming my token to get prize ship. I don't see why the ECP arrears can't be linked with the progress points of the latest event progress over the 14 days IT covers. Can an official let us know when a fix is actually happening?
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    lol join the club i had it almost half way done and it stopped on me so don't feel left out we got screwed and not the good kind but it is what it is have to wait for it to pop up again which im sure it will as they probably in all likely hood have no intent on auto finishing it for those that had progress towards it . i don't know why they had the progress stop way before the event stopped as it stopped two days ago and progress towards it stopped weeks ago .