test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will we ever get a plasma omni episode reward?

2»

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    It definitely would be nice to be able to run two plasma omnibeams since every other energy type can do that.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    It definitely would be nice to be able to run two plasma omnibeams since every other energy type can do that.

well, you can, it's just that one of the slots can only be filled by one from the Lobi store.

Yeah, i also said that a few post ago.. i have those in my T'Laru, the crafted and the Lobi one
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    edited May 2020
    gaevsman wrote: »
    westmetals wrote: »

well, you can, it's just that one of the slots can only be filled by one from the Lobi store.

Yeah, i also said that a few post ago.. i have those in my T'Laru, the crafted and the Lobi one

The problem is that for most F2P players "lobi store" is synonymous with "unavailable". That is why it is it is such a problem that plasma does not have a mission or reputation omni when most of the others do.

The current event campaign could theoretically help with that problem but it is not really a solution unless they run enough of them that Lobi becomes always available in some form and so moves away from its traditional status as "whale currency".
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, you can now claim 1,000 of those Crystals when completing this current Meta Event. (For me that's tonight).
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    Well, you can now claim 1,000 of those Crystals when completing this current Meta Event. (For me that's tonight).

True, it would be a one-time solution to the problem, but not a long term one unless they keep doing events with Lobi as an option. There still needs to be a mission or rep omni for a long term solution.

It will be a little while longer for me to complete the event, and the event Lobi is already earmarked for an Iktomi for one particular character in this case.
This discussion has been closed.