test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galaxy Class bridge, possible 2410 variant like Voyager? ( Like LaForge's bridge in Beyon The Nexus)

phoeniz1994phoeniz1994 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
I noticd that VOyager's bridge has wo variants: the one of the original show and the one from STO timeframe.
I was wondering why the same isn't done with the Galaxy Class bridge, which does have two variants with a similar layout, but with the crewmen wearing the proper uniforms and some little bits that make the ship fresh for the times.

Of the two only one is usable, this is not acomplain of course, the bridge is awesome, but seeing a proper "Odyssey" version is in game and compatible with the player bridges and not being used raises a question.
0he9rXF.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I think the Origin bridge is a decent enough alternative, it's a bit large for my taste but was clearly inspired by the Galaxy bridge.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • phoeniz1994phoeniz1994 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I know we have it and i don't complain, it's just a curiosity that the Challenger's Bridge and interiros are almost identical tothe one we buy with the difference it's fully "2410" accurate.
    Since the Voyager bridge had that possibility, why doesn't the Galaxy have that?
    0he9rXF.png
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    I know we have it and i don't complain, it's just a curiosity that the Challenger's Bridge and interiros are almost identical tothe one we buy with the difference it's fully "2410" accurate.
    Since the Voyager bridge had that possibility, why doesn't the Galaxy have that?

I confess to wondering how you know there's a difference, because I didn't really notice anything different. Also, we didn't ever beam aboard the Challenger in "Beyond the Nexus". There was another Galaxy-class starship there, the U.S.S. Madison.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,523 Community Moderator
    The only difference was that the crew of the Madison had Odyssey uniforms, but what we saw mostly were crewmembers from the Forrestal, who were wearing Wrath of Khan uniforms.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • phoeniz1994phoeniz1994 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    yeah my bad, i thought about the Challenger ( which was usually attributed as LaForge's ship in other works) rather than the Madison XD
    Post edited by phoeniz1994 on
    0he9rXF.png
This discussion has been closed.