test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot use NVIDIA Freestyle

rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
Hello. I am having issues getting Freestyle to work all of a sudden. Last week it worked, this week it does not. I'm not sure if it was the latest patch or other factor. I've tried just about everything. I cleaned my driver using DDU and reinstalled it and GeForce Experience along with my monitor driver and control panel, I've reset my control panel settings and STO's game profile. I've turned HDR on and off. I've turned the in-game overlay on and off in GeForce Experience. I've tried 2 different clients, Steam and Arc. I've rebooted countless times. All to continue getting the 'A supported game is required to use this feature.' error message. All other games are running just fine, the issue is isolated to STO. Another issue is that when I exit STO I get a strange flicker on my taskbar tray and context menus most noticeable when I right click the Start Menu (Win10) that is only fixed with a reboot. This only happens when I have HDR turned on and play STO. Turn HDR off and this doesn't happen. I do meet hardware requirements and have the latest GeForce Experience and NVIDIA drivers installed. I'm not sure what else to include but I want to see if anyone else was experiencing this same problem or has any ideas as to what is wrong. Thanks and have a great day!