test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sleepers mission left room node

Awesome that the crash issues have been fixed, but now I can't finish the Sleepers mission because the node in the left room spawns in a door/wall and I can't interact with it.

Comments

• jaxa81jaxa81 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same Bug :(
  • cobi0613#2565 cobi0613 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same. Kinda frustrating, but not as bad as the crashing
  • nitro#5448 nitro Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here. Was so exited to finally continue playing (the Romulan missions are the only thing left between me and my platinum trophy) and after five minute of game time I run into the next game braking bug. Not funny...actually rather frustrating.
  • mslefaye#9397 mslefaye Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Ticket #92355 still continues to be issue, here is a clue to admins if you aren't going to be able to fix the glitch at least mark it as completed for people that are trying to complete the episodes arc!
  • knightly23#6131 knightly23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same Problem.
    This game braking bug is still there after today's update. Any chance that it will be fixed at some point or any workaround to at least be able to finish the mission and campaign?
    A full month and several game updates later we are still not able to finish this mission, although this should be a super easy fix. :-( Is anyone even working on this?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    nitro#5448 wrote: »
    ...although this should be a super easy fix.
    This is an all-too-easy statement to make, and may seem to be true from our side of the game, but the developer might have a whole other kettle of fish to play with.
    From experience of working on this kind of thing, the 'simplest' of bugs can be a nightmare to track and fix.
    Now, how do you want your fish cooked? :wink:
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    This is an all-too-easy statement to make, and may seem to be true from our side of the game, but the developer might have a whole other kettle of fish to play with.
    From experience of working on this kind of thing, the 'simplest' of bugs can be a nightmare to track and fix.
    Now, how do you want your fish cooked? :wink:

That might be true. That's why I chose the words "should be easy". Still we are talking about an item in the game that has to be moved a little bit to one side, but yes there might be other things to consider.