Install Arc

38700-8 Error

mrkjohnson46580mrkjohnson46580 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2020 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
This is happening at Wepons of Misdirection

Comments

• stahlbrand744stahlbrand744 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2020
    the same bug you have by the Borg Campain Episode 2 “Where Angels Fear to Tread” when you must beam to the Romulan Vessel, Sometimes it works when you relog , but by the Borg Campain you crash when u try to relog. Above all, it is a game breaking bug because you cannot continue the Campain
  • mrkjohnson46580mrkjohnson46580 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have tried several times and it crashes.
  • turbobbmwguyturbobbmwguy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Did this get fixed with the update 12.40 that came out today?
  • nitro#5448 nitro Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Did this get fixed with the update 12.40 that came out today?

Yes, I can confirm that it is finally fixed. :-D

• ashtin1979ashtin1979 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    This bug happens all the times and at random times. It has happened four times to me today. I finally gave up and just watched television. It's been happening for over a month.
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    yeh it's not just the events UI or whatever causing it. it happens on the regular like 3 or more times daily and the devs refuse to fix it or won't or can't fix it i've all but given up hope of a fix for this error its a lost cause at this point i been dealing with it for over 3 years with this game . makes me want to rip my hair out at times but it is what it is .and if they try to fix it they deflect blame on your ISP or what console your on now i understand it could be the console but don't deflect the issue on ISP because i have went through 2 and it's happened on both and one i have now is excellent so i know good and well its not them .
  • ashtin1979ashtin1979 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    yeh it's not just the events UI or whatever causing it. it happens on the regular like 3 or more times daily and the devs refuse to fix it or won't or can't fix it i've all but given up hope of a fix for this error its a lost cause at this point i been dealing with it for over 3 years with this game . makes me want to rip my hair out at times but it is what it is .and if they try to fix it they deflect blame on your ISP or what console your on now i understand it could be the console but don't deflect the issue on ISP because i have went through 2 and it's happened on both and one i have now is excellent so i know good and well its not them .

It's not the console and it's not the ISP. I play the Elder Scrolls Online. That game loads up so fast my head practically snaps off.