What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson Battlezone Causing CTD - Character Stuck

2»

Comments

• Options
    jstew2004jstew2004 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    it appears we are all in the same boat, I too went to the dyson sphere, was on my way into the battle zone area and it crashed, tried re-opening the game 5 times in a row and keeps crashing. only error report I get is the same cryptic ticket over and over saying "were sorry! something went wrong." and then the incident ID. I thought it was related to the game or the launcher but its making more sense now that I see everyone who has this issues was in the dyson sphere, at the battle zone!!
  • Options
    blackwolf#6555 blackwolf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Add me to the list.......having the same problem with the Dyson ground zone and game crashing on startup.
  • Options
    xinaerkxinaerk Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    My two toons are there. Can't get past the loading screen without CTD.
  • Options
    wolfdog14wolfdog14 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    So just woke up I kid you not. Found that there are patch notes about a fix but nothing to say about what happens to the affected toon. I guess we are rerouted to? This would help if it says that we login as normal as the toon will be placed in the zone at the beam in point, at the main sphere entrance or sector space? 🖖
  • Options
    scorpwanna#3529 scorpwanna Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Hailing all Ships on a wide subspace channel. This is Captain Scorpwanna of the Starship Toiletprise.

We need to coordinate a rescue mission around this....new threat. It's likely the Voth are behind it, it's possible they have a new ally. I've heard rumors when traveling off world that they call themselves the "Perfect World Syndicate". It's apparently made up of races unknown to Starfleet or the Empire, these races call themselves the "Cryptic", "Arc" and of course "Perfect World".

Our crewmen are stranded on the surface with only what they brought with them. There has to be away around this.... Perhaps the Voth have found a new way of experimenting with Omega Particles since Q showed up, causing reality to fold in on itself manifesting as a quantum singularity that is causing part of the Dyson System to cripple ships and strand our officers, CORRUPTING that region of space... I need suggestions Mister...

Captain Out....
  • Options
    puppylee#1758 puppylee Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    My incident ID was 11d263, if that helps
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Theres a patch tonight (few hours from now my time) that is for this very issue. After the patch see if you can get to your toon.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    sarrishsarrish Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It's been all night and still nothing, really? No play = No pay. 11d675
  • Options
    lalenalalena Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Well, seems im not the only one stuck in Dyson Sphere then. I had entered Dyson on main character and clicked the Ground Battlezone and instantly the game crashed and sent me to my desktop. The Cryptic Crash Bug window that appears seems to change to "Crash Processing Complete" after a short time but does nothing to rectify the crash, i get instant crash each time i tried on normal play and on "safe log last non mission map" the load file screen appears but for me gets stuck at 40.84% then crashes me again. As for the Incident ID number, that seems to change each time to another incident number. Its quite obvious that many of us are trapped inside Dyson and is a major issue for Cryptic to fix.
  • Options
    sarrishsarrish Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Some news, some update would be nice. I run an IT department, if we had an issue going on and I didn't update the users I would be looking for a new job.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    There is a patch today to fix this issue.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    apollopldapollopld Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I put a saying in my bug report on this same Issue

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/comment/13571542 At the bottom of it
  • Options
    apollopldapollopld Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    The Patch has been sorted, I just managed to load into the Dyson Joint Command