test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accidently bought a ship

thibashthibash Member Posts: 506 Arc User
Report of ingame issue #95741 as requested by GM Kezo.

just now I accidently misclicked on a ship in the ZEN store and spent my T6 ship coupon. I misread the button thinking it was another free anniversary giveaway and accidently bought the Reliant Class - Advanced Light Cruiser. I did not intend to make this purchase and if at all possible, I'd like you to reverse it. I have already deleted the ship from my character without using it (although I cannot delete the admiralty card myself). I know you probably can't reverse this, but if you could, I'd be very happy.

Character: ThiBash
Handle: @thibash
The exact name of the ship that you have purchased: Reliant Class - Advanced Light Cruiser [T6]
Currency/coupon that was used: T6 ship event coupon
Amount: 1
Date and time of the incident: somewhere around Jan 31, 22:15 PST

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Not exactly a bug report. Hopefully they can help you but no point in posting it here or anywhere.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    <cough>ask for a rollback of your character</cough>
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    I'd be very surprised if they did this.

Still the one thing you can always TRY is the link at the top of the forum called SUPPORT, then try logging a support ticket and describe exactly what happened, and kindly ask them if there is anything they can do.
    0zxlclk.png
  • thibashthibash Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    Guys, I understand your replies, but the GM I had contact with (through the ingame ticket system and later via e-mail) specifically requested me to post the contents of my ticket on these forums.
  • alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    thibash wrote: »
    Guys, I understand your replies, but the GM I had contact with (through the ingame ticket system and later via e-mail) specifically requested me to post the contents of my ticket on these forums.

Lol that's bad. That means they didn't even read it and just replied with their standard reply.

What do they expect us to do with it?