test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[humorous complaint] Where is my playable Tactical Cube, darn it?!

themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
I mean seriously -- Borg lockbox... nifty looking Borg ship... but no playable Tactical Cube. I mean that'd be perfect for the Lobi store, make it 1800 Lobi and give it the old "invisible seven-digit WTF-crit" torpedo from one of the broken iterations of Conduit.

Or is it going to be a R&D pack gimme? I mean I already have 999 stacks of 999 of literally every crafting material ever and nothing left worth crafting but I'm SURE if you put a playable Tactical Cube in the R&D packs I will buy more -- 'cause I'm an idiot.

Come on, Devs. Work with me here. It's the biggest most OP and obnoxious ship EVER. Exactly the kind of thing that people would spend criminal amounts of money to acquire. THINK of the profits!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    LOL! You sound like my Fleet Leader. He wanted a cube or sphere. Not this....what ever it is.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    The Tactical Cube will be put in R&D promotional boxes :p
    And the people who will get will complain, that they do not know which side is front :D
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    The only cube i want is the actual lockbox ship... a cube ship shaped like a lockbox, what else can i need??
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
This discussion has been closed.