test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out ?

Anyone else unable to log in all of a sudden?

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Ahhh, good!, i wasnt the only one!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • morfeu#2874 morfeu Member Posts: 1 New User
    same here
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Yea... just hit me too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • srsfleetarmada#1068 srsfleetarmada Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Same here as reported on the PC Support board
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Same: Was on Nimbus for an endeavor and the game crashed. Tried to sign back in and got Unable to authenticate.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    Yep - the hampsters died on the account server
  • warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    their timing is impeccable, as usual :/
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Took a good 15 minutes of having the connection timed out to log into the ps4 version and once there it seems they forgot the breach was due to start today.
  • seaquest42seaquest42 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Same.. tried switching toons and could not log in.
    I am me, always will be.
  • chrisslyblairchrisslyblair Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes, the same Auth-Problem :|
  • heatguardheatguard Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Just came here to say the same, hopefully it'll get fixed soon, I lose out on the t6 token if I lose just one day
  • sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Can't even get Zen from the charge page
    "Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    Ditto. Was fine up until I tried to change characters.
  • squidjoesquidjoe Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • matthewfelixmatthewfelix Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    So how long until people can log into the game... not everyone can wait around all day to play since we also lost time with the patch today. This 'Unable to Authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out' is annoying... when will it be fixed?
    So either the Server Hampsters died or a DDoS?
    Probably Server Hampsters died.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • parish#5017 parish Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Ditto
  • warpcore#6887 warpcore Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    /Sigh
    "One of the advantages of being a Captain is being able to ask for advice without necessarily having to take it."....... James T. Kirk
  • nucleus#4788 nucleus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Glad to know I am not crazy
  • thedarkness#5205 thedarkness Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    cant log in on steam or on ark
  • squidjoesquidjoe Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Are we there, yet?
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    Log-in worked for about 2 hours after maint ended (for me), but just trying to get back in now, not working. Timeouts. Guess we will just have to wait til they find the wire someone tripped over and plug it back in.
    cant log in on steam or on ark

Wouldn't matter how you log in if its on Cryptic's end.
  • xindax76xindax76 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Login server down... Eh... Cryptic...
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Oh great, not just me then. I just wanted to log in and run an event queue before bed because now is the only time I can do it and then this. Fantastic. Swear these guys are as good at ZOS at this.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I tried to login 3 times and after getting said message i came here to see if my ISP was having fun at my expense or Cryptic was having fun at the players expense LOL.
  • cmdrwestoodcmdrwestood Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    WHERE IS AMBASSADOR SPOCK OR COMMANDER DATA WHEN YOU NEED THEM?
  • larpovlarpov Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Our PC login servers have been targeted by radical anti-Alliance commandos and briefly taken offline. We'll have an ETA for their return soon.

Well, at least they have a since of humor about it.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    Our PC login servers have been targeted by radical anti-Alliance commandos and briefly taken offline.
    It's good that those without any use for "The Alliance" just got official recognition. I wish they'd leave the servers alone though and perhaps attack ESD instead.
This discussion has been closed.