test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation admiralty campaign not awarding XP

mranderson29mranderson29 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
For over a week i have not been able to progress the fed campaign as no XP is being awarded. This is not due to any daily cap on XP as there is literally nothing awarded on completion in XP terms but all other rewards are. bug report submitted and support ticket opened and support believe this to be a bug and dev are investigating.
Tagged:

Comments

• mranderson29mranderson29 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    i know there is a cap on daily xp earned up-to 10k i believe but this is not relevant to me as i get no xp awarded at all.

I was thinking that this could actually be an area of the code the devs could look into. It would make sense if say the cap did not reset daily as expected and would just fill and fill and due to the reset not happening no xp would be awarded once that limit was hit if you understand my thinking.
  • vongravenvongraven Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    I have the same issue. Actually, no campaigns are progressing atm. The 1st mission you complete will clear the "daily bonus" mark and award 0 XP. The 2nd one will award XP and than it's "daily XP reached". It doesn't matter how much xp the mission awarded. It's the way it's running on my account atm
    seems like my theory above may be the smoking gun then lets hope dev do investigate
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    In the last 4 days of getting 0 progress on Campaigns i am not at lev 10 with, i decided to do some experimenting today.

I ran assignments on both a lev 9 campaign and a level 10 campaign.
    the level 9 campaign at the end had 0 campaign points showing or listed or awarded at completion, but did when it begin.
    I also ran an assignment on a lev 10 campaign and that DID show up with campaign points.

It would appear any campaign not at lev 10 is not receiving ANY campaign points in order to level up.

For me this is not good, I have 2 people who all are lev 8 and 9 and 1 with fed lev 9.
    Until this is fixed running admiralty is useless to me since i am not progressing in campaigns on the 3 toons that still need to be brought to lev 10. I am as of this morning discontinuing all use on the admiralty and hope this is fixed soon.

In its current condition the admiralty is not worth running at all. When it is fixed I will begin doing it again.
    @frrd26291 i did the same on my other toons L10 plus worked but nothing under 10 worked will update the support ticket. I agree this system is totally useless until fixed.
    Hi All bug is fixed as of PC patch notes 16/01/20
  • mslefaye#9397 mslefaye Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I think it has been longer than a week.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    It has been since 01/07/20. 9 days, and for me 4 runs on campaign progress shot to hell and still at lev 8/9 waiting to be at lev 10. Total estimated at over 32k in points lost in the last 9 days of issues, hoping the right thing is done when its fixed. Disappointing when the admiralty was fixed and no compensation for campaign points were offered for those not at lev 10 yet.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on