test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cloaked Intentions Arc issues

somtaawkharsomtaawkhar Member Posts: 10,222 Arc User
edited April 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
(Note: The term DBB refers to dialog box backgrounds)

The Vault
-Kyle DeSoto lacks VA regarding the Republic Intelligence Officer that will accompany you on the mission. He also has a dialog option talking about the incident with Zelle, even though that mission was removed from the game
-Romulan Survivor lacks VA
-Tal'Mera lacks VA when trying to hail the shuttle in the first room of the Vault, when examining the abandoned shuttle in the first hallway section, and for the line "I'm picking up unusual energy readings from the other side of that pillar."
-Research Data Nodes in the final room of the Vault give out schematics, despite this system being retired from the game

Mine Enemy
-The three Romulan Refugees lack VA for the lines "Please, have you seen my brother?", "I must find him! The mines are so dangerous!", Jolan tru, stranger.", " Do you have any more questions?", "We don't see strangers here very often. What do you want?", and "Is there anything else I can do for you?"
-Madran says "Are you sure you wouldn't have" then corrects himself and says the right line of "Are you sure you wouldn't rather look at the ore I have for sale?". He does it later during the line "Someone's been pulling his strings, but I don't know who." During this line he says "someone" partially once, then says it fully the second time
-BOFF lacks a DBB while on the planet, despite several being used for the various NPCs there. BOFF has no DBB in the mine
-Two of the objects in the mine have missing texture pieces
-No DBB for the Romulan journals, despite a DBB being made for Romulan computers
-Horta has no DBB

Frozen
-Resistance Fighters lack VA for the lines "Why are you here, outsider?", "Ask your questions. I will answer.", "We will be free!", "What do you want?", "Ask what you want. I will answer ... or I won't.", and "Do you have any more questions?"
-Reman Refugee lacks VA for the lines "You're not wanted here, outsider.", "You have questions? Fine. Ask them, and then go.", and "Death to the Tal Shiar!"
-When asked "what do you want out of this war" the last line of the Resistance Fighter text box is "Perhaps I will join the crew of a Starfleet vessel!", but his VA says "Perhaps I will join the crew of a Klingon vessel!"
-BOFF DBB shows them on the planet surface, when dialog makes it clear they are on the ship

Coliseum
-BOFF DBB backgrounds for the satellite section are all messed up, with many of them showing the BOFFs on the station, when dialog suggests they are on the ship, and vice versa
-The forcefields in the holding area are missing
-Slamek lacks VA for the lines "But until we find a way to get past these forcefields those weapons don't really concern us.", and "Now that we have some real weapons and I've disabled my shock collar, let's get out of here! That waste pipe has to lead out of this place."
-Slamek's stasis effect is overly bright
-The other prisoner hallway/holding room has culling issues when looking into it from the arena, and vice versa
-Gateway Control console kicks the player off after using any of the options, instead of returning to the dialog root
-The other console prints your name twice
-The cave cutscene plays too quickly, causing dialog to overlap
-Object culling issues inside the crashed ship
-The mission tries to dump you out in the old sector block, instead of the new sector space map

Cutting the Cord
-Obisek has no DBB when on his ship for his first few dialog boxes, but does for later conversations
-Romulan Commander has no DBB
-Obisek's VA, and text box, are different for the text box line of "The Tal Shiar are trying to jam transporters, and there's a lot of particle leakage from the strange technology here. My scientists can't identify the type of particles yet, but several of my troops are reporting in from different locations."
-Walls and terrain don't line up around the starting courtyard
Post edited by somtaawkhar on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Additional Info:

Darkness Before the Dawn
    - When talking with Obisek, he acknowledges that one of his 'resistance fighters' has asked to join the players' crew. This made sense when a Reman Bridge Officer was among the mission rewards for the story arc. It would make sense to return that mission reward to its' proper place rather than have him wallowing around in some mudd...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/