test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to upgrade Reputation items

quisait1quisait1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I had spoken to a GM about a bug that hasn't been fixed yet and I thought this latest update would have fixed it but I'm still having issues with upgrading items from the Reputation area.

When I craft items in the Reputation area I like to upgrade them so they are stronger than when I received them. I have been able to do this in the past but for the past month or more I haven't been able to. When I open my items area, I can see the item in my inventory. I then click on "upgrade" and another window opens. I then click on the box so I can find the item I like to upgrade but it's no were to be found. I sent this to the GM and he said he would forward the information to the developer to make sure it's fixed. I'm guessing it will take awhile before it's fixed. The GM asked me to write about my experience to see if there are any other people who are having the same issue.

I'm not sure if I'm able to post screenshots to this discussion but I'll try. I just looked and I can't attach pictures like you can on Facebook. I'm not going to do a URL because it takes to long to do that. I think the people who do this forum, should redo it so it's easier to post pictures. Just a thought!!

Let me know if there is anyone else having this same problem.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Are you talking about the items from the boxes? Also, you don't craft items in the Reputation menu, you create them. I have not had this problem.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    items from reputation aren't crafted per say but purchased. If you see the item in inventory you can drag and drop into the upgrade window without having to find it in the list. As for photos, post it up on imgur first then link to here. it's what i've had to do a few times
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator