test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 12/5/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 12/5 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Very minimal patch notes, which is a good sign, but still thanks for the fixes since it affects someone(s).
  • Options
    daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Can we PLEASE get rid of the Kramp'Ihri fangirl's closing comments? Make them optional or something?
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    I see the Festive sweater swap has been fixed, but can the Festive Odyssey sweater be customized yet?
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea usually the sweaters allow a 'limited' amount of customizations; usually not so much with color as to shade or contrast.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    That's the problem with this stuff that is availible in different colors. You can't change the color. If you could there would be no reason to sell stuff with many different colors.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Can we PLEASE get rid of the Kramp'Ihri fangirl's closing comments? Make them optional or something?

This. It pops up in my face during my race sometimes and that's very annoying.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    @baddmoonrizin Please move this PC Patch Notes thread to Release Notes and close it. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.