test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant reclaim Fek'ihri Fe'Rang

gubergategubergate Member Posts: 7 Arc User
After unlocking the Fe'rang with lobi and unpacking the reward on one character it appears that I cant reclaim the ship on any other character. The reclaim does not appear in the reclaim rewards section of the event section, nor does the reclaim button appear over the daily bonus section of the winter event section.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Is your inventory full? Is your overflow bag empty?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • gubergategubergate Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    No it is not full on any character I have tried to claim it on. The problem is not an inability to claim the ship when I click on reclaim pack. The problem is that there is nothing to reclaim. there is no ship pack to reclaim in the ship section of reclaim rewards in events on any character on my account, Nothing in dilithium reward reclaim, nothing in the event section of reputation, Nothing in the ship vendor. One character has the ship, of my other 15 characters not a single one can get it.
    So does anything ever actually get resolved in here, or is this just a place set aside to perpetuate the illusion of giving a TRIBBLE?
    gubergate wrote: »
    So does anything ever actually get resolved in here, or is this just a place set aside to perpetuate the illusion of giving a TRIBBLE?

just to clarify I mean does anything on here get resolved by Arc, cryptic, or perfect world and not just by the player base.
    It has been fixed for PC so whenever console has a patch (Xbox One and PS4) it should be fixed then. This bug gets resolved by Cryptic. Arc is like Steam and the publisher is Perfect World. Things do get resolved. If it is reported here, a person at Cryptic sees and adds it to the bug list. Then when they can after going through the certification process thanks to Microsoft and Sony it then gets patched in. For now, just be patient and wait. Thanks. :)
    sthe91 wrote: »
    It has been fixed for PC so whenever console has a patch (Xbox One and PS4) it should be fixed then. This bug gets resolved by Cryptic. Arc is like Steam and the publisher is Perfect World. Things do get resolved. If it is reported here, a person at Cryptic sees and adds it to the bug list. Then when they can after going through the certification process thanks to Microsoft and Sony it then gets patched in. For now, just be patient and wait. Thanks. :)

Not trying to argue with you but I have no problem waiting for them to fix something. I do however have a problem with giving a paid currency for no other reason than to have earlier access to something, and not getting access to what I paid for. And before anybody starts in on Lobi not being a paid currency, let me just stop you right there. You cant get Lobi in this game without somebody giving cryptic real money for keys. If they choose to sell those keys for EC it isnt cryptics or my problem, but real money was paid period. regardless of that, In my own case I bought my own keys and everything coming from my lockboxes was the result of me spending real money, including the 1000 lobi that I spent for no other reason than to have early access to a ship. A ship which I likely may still not be able to access after the time it would have taken me to unlock it for free has passed.
    Essentially every day that passes I have paid 40 Lobi for nothing.
    edited December 2019
    Fixed on Wednesday's patch notes for console.
    edited December 2019
    aaaaand now I cant reclaim my S'torr......I give up....im done.
    edited December 2019
    gubergate wrote: »
    aaaaand now I cant reclaim my S'torr......I give up....im done.

Please do not give up. Just file the bug report and they will add it on the list to be fixed. They got this bug fixed for this ship on PC and consoles, they are currently working on fixing the Breen Rezreth bug (per note on bug Reddit thread), etc. Please be patient. Also, is your inventory full? Some have noticed that when the inventory is full, items are not able to be reclaimed until it has space in it. Just create a new thread about this problem with not being able to reclaim the S'Torr. Thanks. :)