test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to complete or drop 'Assimilation'

snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi,

I just got the trigger for completing something called Assimilation. No idea what it is, but I was happy to see Four of Ten again. Brought back a lot of old Star Trek Online memories.

However she is asking to come see her at Battle Group Omega. Since that no longer exists in the game, I am unable to complete the mission and claim the reward. I am also unable to drop the mission.

Help?

41dOMdD.png

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    I just found out about this Starfleet Borg Science Officer Candidate on STO Wiki. So I would suggest since you are not able to complete or drop Assimilation, to go to the Task Force Omega Reputation and click on the Tier 5 project called Recruit: Starfleet Borg Science Bridge Officer. The cost is 500 Omega Marks. See if that works and if the mission completes itself after you do that project. Otherwise, you will need to contact support about it. Thanks. :)

P.S. Try anodynes' suggestion in the Dilithium Store to claim the Borg Sci BOFF
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I just found out about this Starfleet Borg Science Officer Candidate on STO Wiki. So I would suggest since you are not able to complete or drop Assimilation, to go to the Task Force Omega Reputation and click on the Tier 5 project called Recruit: Starfleet Borg Science Bridge Officer. The cost is 500 Omega Marks. See if that works and if the mission completes itself after you do that project. Otherwise, you will need to contact support about it. Thanks. :)

You do know whenever you make a ticket regarding a bug they just tell you to post it on the forums?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

You do know whenever you make a ticket regarding a bug they just tell you to post it on the forums?

Yes, I do know that.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I got the accolade some time after they removed Battle Group Omega.I can't recall if the mission came up or not, but I was able to claim the Borg BOff from the dilithium store. If the character ever did have the mission, it is gone now, so I would suggest attempting to claim the BOff from the dilithium store and see if that clears the mission.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    edited January 2020
    I found the Borg Science Officer in the Dilithium store under the Reclaim tab!

v5CfXoa.png
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Great! Glad that I could help. Did it get rid of the mission, though?
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    anodynes wrote: »
    Great! Glad that I could help. Did it get rid of the mission, though?

Nope. I just had to hide it.