test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is ARC trying to access Onedrive?

geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
I have a strange one, since the last ARC upgrade. Advanced Systemcare has been complaining on a regular basis that the ARC software is trying to access the Onedrive drive. And no, I have the screenshots going to my internal hard drive, not my MS Onedrive account. It never happened before the newest update. I tried to look for a forum for ARC, but it looks like it has been taken down.

I am assuming a bug in the newest version perhaps?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,932 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Have you tried to deny it access? You are usually able to do that and check a box in regards to that. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    I have, I am simply asking why, and letting them know that it is happening.
  • smacairtsmacairt Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    geezerpunk wrote: »
    I have a strange one, since the last ARC upgrade. Advanced Systemcare has been complaining on a regular basis that the ARC software is trying to access the Onedrive drive. And no, I have the screenshots going to my internal hard drive, not my MS Onedrive account. It never happened before the newest update. I tried to look for a forum for ARC, but it looks like it has been taken down.

I am assuming a bug in the newest version perhaps?

I have close to the same thing. Arc and Arc Update is trying to access my internet security engine and security .exe every time I try to log on. Notice the every time I try because I haven't been able to get on since the 12/11/19 patch.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Stop using ARC to log in, problem solved.