test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting on Deferra

yucaleyucale Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Crafting on Deferra (Anti-Borg-Items) seems bugged. You can start one recipe, after that it is not working anymore. Relogging just let you craft another one recipe.
Only tried on a Fed char.

Comments

• Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I recently tried to start crafting and couldn't craft at all (any of 5*rank II specific type of uncommon armor, level requirement was 0) even if had the ingredients (of one at least) and went to that NPC and had a mission. Since I did craft to level one with another char after the deffera crafting was allegedly canceled, maybe something changed since or I just don't remember how. Or who knows, maybe it can't use what other non crafting mission requires. I think it was a Fed Jem.

My char, Ethelene, managed a few years ago to craft the anti-borg-item (2 seconds cd) even after deferra's crafting was canceled, and unlike this char, also did some things there like fixing a big device in the camp (a DRONE? a shuttle? a warbird? I forgot what it was.) and got a level 1 crafter there at that time frame. (couldn't advance further)
  • Options
    geoffschargeoffschar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Once again Deferra crafting is broken on the xBox.

Is the crafting on Deferra going to be fixed? The only options presented are where are the materials and what can I make. It has been broken many months now, I believe it was the last major update but had expected a fast resolution. It makes the Deferra ground missions less playable or does this join with "Power Plant: PowerPlay" as something that will never be fixed.

Submitting a ticket but not much hope it will be addresed soon as bugs seem to be very low in priority.
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Probably missed it but crafting of remodultors got moved into the Ground Tab in the crafting system when Incursion came in:
    https://arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11553103-built-in-remodulation%21