test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tholians Queen

joeybehr52joeybehr52 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
I played the mission where the Nukuel were attacking the Tholians and I met the queen who was hostile towards our species and when I defeated the Nukuel, she said that "she was pleased" and I am wondering have they ever thought about having a mission to their planet and meet with the Queen and discuss peaceful coexistence with the mammels of the galaxy? Daniels said she would not forget so to me it might make a great adventure to see how it is played out.

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User
    joeybehr52 wrote: »
    I played the mission where the Nukuel were attacking the Tholians and I met the queen who was hostile towards our species and when I defeated the Nukuel, she said that "she was pleased" and I am wondering have they ever thought about having a mission to their planet and meet with the Queen and discuss peaceful coexistence with the mammels of the galaxy? Daniels said she would not forget so to me it might make a great adventure to see how it is played out.

She was the queen of a particular hive that was being newly established, not an empress of some sort. They are treated a bit like bees in STO, when a hive gets too big a new queen is spawned and takes some of the excess personnel off on a search for a new hive location. At the very top they have a council of queens and their representatives called the "Tholian Assembly" for higher government functions instead of a single queen in command of everything.
  • joeybehr52joeybehr52 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    oh wow whew!!! well you would think she would pass along her information to the ruling party. but oh well.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    joeybehr52 wrote: »
    oh wow whew!!! well you would think she would pass along her information to the ruling party. but oh well.

She did, that's why the Alpha and Beta Quadrants weren't nearly defeated by the Tholians in the 23rd Century as in the timeline Daniels was warning you about.