test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 ship coupon

otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
OK not sure if there is another thread since the subjects are confusing but this is my problem. there was a item in the Z store that if we had not completed the t6 ship coupon event we could buy whatever was left to buy it or something like that and so I used 2400 or so zen, it took my zen but no coupon also it does not show event page or Q page either. I thought it was lag so I waited 24 hrs but no coupon or zen, in all the time I've played this game I've never had this happen, I'm at a loss as to what I should do?

Fleet Admiral Stephen

Answers

• Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    otisnoble wrote: »
    OK not sure if there is another thread since the subjects are confusing but this is my problem. there was a item in the Z store that if we had not completed the t6 ship coupon event we could buy whatever was left to buy it or something like that and so I used 2400 or so zen, it took my zen but no coupon also it does not show event page or Q page either. I thought it was lag so I waited 24 hrs but no coupon or zen, in all the time I've played this game I've never had this happen, I'm at a loss as to what I should do?

Contact Cryptic support and let them know what happened. If possible make sure you note down the date and time when you purchased the booster. Also tell Cryptic support the character you were on when you purchased the booster. Also ensure you tell them which T6 ship coupon event as there have been 2 (1 finished and 1 currently running).

Not sure of their e-mail address for support, as there support page doesnt exactly have that info :)

Wish i could be of more help, sorry
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    If I recall correctly, the previous T6 Ship Coupon event was run via the Event Reputation, and you have to then enter the Event Reputation Store and you should find the coupon there, ready to be claimed.

foxman00 wrote: »
    Not sure of their e-mail address for support, as there support page doesnt exactly have that info :)
    Really? I always just visit their web page and create a ticket when things have gone wrong: https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/