test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug: Missing Item

keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Missing Item: Pink vanity shield:

Switched ships and later noticed the shield had gone and is not anywhere in inventory or storage and cannot reclaim from promotions tab as it says I already have it.

Date: 31/10/2019 around 10am GMT

Posting this here instead of in the official lost items thread pinned at the top of this sub forum as that is what customer support requested I do...

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Did you check your visuals slot?
  • keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    > @kaithan1975 said:
    > Did you check your visuals slot?

Yeah checked everywhere it's gone.. and the reclaim is bugged as it thinks I still have it...

Support asked me to post a bug report here as they cannot look into it without this post.. I did post in the pinned topic as that's what that topic says to do but support then told reports now have to be in their own topics before they can proceed, I have to say their support has been less than stellar.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    kelador wrote: »
    ...cannot reclaim from promotions tab as it says I already have it.
    Usually, if you delete the other items that come from the claim, the game will allow you to reclaim.
    Usually...! I cannot guarantee it works with the "Pink Shield + Other Stuff" set.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/