test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New look at Picard Admiral’s uniform

khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
edited February 2022 in Ten Forward
Your pain runs deep.
Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    > @azrael605 said:
    > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.

There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    khan5000 wrote: »
    > azrael605 said:
    > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.

There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform

Naming the show Picard makes things extremely confusing as proven by the Picard Admiral uniform. At least with Voyager, Enterprise, and Discovery we could always distinguish between the show and ship by using USS Voyager, USS Enterprise, and USS Discovery.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @azrael605 said:
    > > @khan5000 said:
    > > > @azrael605 said:
    > > > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.
    > >
    > > There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    > > However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform
    >
    > Yeah I get that, just saying Patrick Stewart has said he isn't wearing a uniform anywhere except the Short Trek Picard episode.

I think he said something about a flash back or something didn't he ?
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    I love the look of this uniform.
  • asha#5521 asha Member Posts: 53 Arc User
  • asha#5521 asha Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @khan5000 said:
    > > @azrael605 said:
    > > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.
    >
    > There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    > However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform

Yeah I get that, just saying Patrick Stewart has said he isn't wearing a uniform anywhere except the Short Trek Picard episode.

Actually, upon reading the article, it states it is his actual uniform from when he became a Admiral years before the time which the Picard series is set in....

The comic book cover is merely an expression of that said uniform...

He will, most likely, have flash backs, during the show, which will show him wearing , most likely, all of his previous uniforms.... which seems logical as it wouldn't make sense for him to flash back, in memory, and him wearing a thong or blue jeans. lol

Fleet Admiral Asha@talmid#4860
  • cylus566cylus566 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    That's the Uniform I want to wear in the game.
  • cylus566cylus566 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Picard wore that in season one of Picard.

• vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,844 Arc User
    @rattler2 we be needing the holy photon torpedo
    Spock.jpg

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    As requested...
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.