test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New look at Picard Admiral’s uniform

khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 2,668 Arc User
Your pain runs deep.
Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.

Comments

• azrael605azrael605 Member Posts: 10,869 Arc User
    It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.

Robert Heinlein
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 2,668 Arc User
    edited October 26
    > @azrael605 said:
    > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.

There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • azrael605azrael605 Member Posts: 10,869 Arc User
    > @khan5000 said:
    > > @azrael605 said:
    > > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.
    >
    > There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    > However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform

Yeah I get that, just saying Patrick Stewart has said he isn't wearing a uniform anywhere except the Short Trek Picard episode.
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.

Robert Heinlein
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,016 Arc User
    khan5000 wrote: »
    > azrael605 said:
    > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.

There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform

Naming the show Picard makes things extremely confusing as proven by the Picard Admiral uniform. At least with Voyager, Enterprise, and Discovery we could always distinguish between the show and ship by using USS Voyager, USS Enterprise, and USS Discovery.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,609 Arc User
    > @azrael605 said:
    > > @khan5000 said:
    > > > @azrael605 said:
    > > > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.
    > >
    > > There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    > > However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform
    >
    > Yeah I get that, just saying Patrick Stewart has said he isn't wearing a uniform anywhere except the Short Trek Picard episode.

I think he said something about a flash back or something didn't he ?
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,609 Arc User
    I love the look of this uniform.
  • asha#5521 asha Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I love picard period...
    Enterprise%2BE%2B02.jpg

• asha#5521 asha Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 14
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @khan5000 said:
    > > @azrael605 said:
    > > It might be the Admiral uniform of the show's era but it isn't Picard's uniform. He won't be wearing a uniform.
    >
    > There’s a comic book cover with him wearing it.
    > However I didn’t mean it was his uniform but the show “Picard” Admiral uniform

Yeah I get that, just saying Patrick Stewart has said he isn't wearing a uniform anywhere except the Short Trek Picard episode.

Actually, upon reading the article, it states it is his actual uniform from when he became a Admiral years before the time which the Picard series is set in....

The comic book cover is merely an expression of that said uniform...

He will, most likely, have flash backs, during the show, which will show him wearing , most likely, all of his previous uniforms.... which seems logical as it wouldn't make sense for him to flash back, in memory, and him wearing a thong or blue jeans. lol

Fleet Admiral [email protected]#4860
    Enterprise%2BE%2B02.jpg