test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10/24 patch coupon buyout

o Any previous progress while playing Operation Riposte, Crystalline Cataclysm, and The Arena of Sompek between April and August will contribute towards a prorated discount of the buyout.

o After purchasing the buyout, claiming the coupon reward can be done from the old campaign progress UI.

Is this available until you use it or will it be removed at some point? Like is it a use it now or lose it type of thing?
qaAuoh7.gif

Comments

• unitflunkie2313unitflunkie2313 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well my dad just tried buying the buyout and it took his Zen but didn't give him the coupon. he used 960 of his zen and got nothing
  • abrasaxis#7172 abrasaxis Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Well my dad just tried buying the buyout and it took his Zen but didn't give him the coupon. he used 960 of his zen and got nothing

Same here Just spent 420 zen and got nothing back in return. So i'm out 420 now.
  • anarisaanarisa Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Same here and I spent 870 zen on mine. I posted a bug report in the wrong section it would seem. Should have posted about it here.
    NF5ObqL.jpg
  • kostamojenxkostamojenx Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    I also purchased the "Second Chance" coupon for 900 zen and received nothing... I did not complete the event earlier this year.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2019
    Guys, if you are expecting the COUPON (Automatically) it won't happen--so read below for the 4 Steps.
    1. Select U to load the Character Info Sheet.
    2. Select Reputation.
    3. Select Events.
    4. Then click on Claim.

You still have to go the REPUTATION (tab) and then select EVENTS (then select CLAIM) as the BUYOUT only advances the progress; it does not 'award' the coupon until you select CLAIM itself.

It's confusing because many assume COUPON would show up automatically only because this isn't a slotted project; yet you still have to CLAIM it first.
    0zxlclk.png
  • anarisaanarisa Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Guys, if you are expecting the COUPON (Automatically) it won't happen--so read below for the 4 Steps.
    2. Select Reputation.
    3. Select Events.
    4. Then click on Claim.

You still have to go the REPUTATION (tab) and then select EVENTS (then select CLAIM) as the BUYOUT only advances the progress; it does not 'award' the coupon until you select CLAIM itself.

It's confusing because many assume COUPON would show up automatically only because this isn't a slotted project; yet you still have to CLAIM it first.

Unfortunately this does NOT solve my issue at all. There is nothing in the old event UI for me. I paid the 870 Zen in the Zen store on the Event buy out tab which promptly disappeared and gave me nothing in return. I've checked every single place where it could be in every window and reclaim area with no avail.
    NF5ObqL.jpg
  • kostamojenxkostamojenx Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    2. Select Reputation.
    3. Select Events.
    4. Then click on Claim.

Thanks, worked for me.

Could they have made this any more obtuse?
  • cluetaincluetain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is this buyout 1to1? Because I have 2450/3000 progress but the z store wants to charge me 570. I tried to make a bug report but it won't submit properly.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    cluetain wrote: »
    Is this buyout 1to1? Because I have 2450/3000 progress but the z store wants to charge me 570. I tried to make a bug report but it won't submit properly.

570 ZEN for a free (3000 ZEN Starship) is still a very good option. <3
    0zxlclk.png
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    cluetain wrote: »

No, it's based on percentage completed or if you prefer the number of missions it would have taken to complete.
  • cluetaincluetain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @kaithan1975 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > No, it's based on percentage completed or if you prefer the number of missions it would have taken to complete.

Ah I see, thanks very much.
  • mslefaye#9397 mslefaye Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Yes, to the buy outs eating zen with nothing in return, having this problem with the maru event myself.