test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO SUBCOMMANDER LVL20 REWARD BUG.

arhippa74arhippa74 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I can't finish subcommander (lvl20) promotion quest for Romulans. Admiral Kererek doesn't have anything to say to me, while the quest says that he has. I talked to the ship vendor and it didn't help.
https://imgur.com/a/47TRh9a

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    Did you talk to the ship vendor and use the free token on a ship? You don't necessarily need to get the ship you choose if you already have one in mind you are going to use. That action usually completes the Romulan promotion quest from Admiral Kererek.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • arhippa74arhippa74 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yes, there's no free ships left to get from the vendor, i checked them all three times. I have no subcommander level ship, but i could buy one for dilithium. I suppose that you get a token for free subcommander level ship once you finish the promotion mission? So i just need to make Kererek speak.

I've googled this thing and i'm sure that only the staff can help me to get the mission done, but the support guy told me to post here to get the issue worked by devs so i did. Any devs seeing this??
    How do i know that dev team has read this post?. Support was useless as always and there's clearly no workaround for this until it gets fixed. I could remake the char and reach level 20 pretty fast again but that won't take the bug away and would only show that bug reporting is useless.
    This has still not been fixed. I am disappointed.
    I'm not willing to wait any longer, i give up. You are all useless.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    arhippa74 wrote: »
    I'm not willing to wait any longer, i give up. You are all useless.

Just because they were not able to help you, does not make them all useless. I am sorry that you are going through this and if I was support I would gladly find a solution to your problem however long it took. Sadly, I am not. How would you feel if someone said that you are all useless to you? Finally, have you filed a ticket with an explanation of the problem to support. You already have the thread so might as well put in the ticket as well. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.