test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Incomplete Zen Store Purchase

tantriqatantriqa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Purchased 5 Dry Dock Slots for 400 ZEN, Made this purchase at Shipyard, through Manage Ships/Dry Dock Menu. The 400 Zen was removed from account balance, but there was no increase in the number of available Dry Dock Slots.

The Request from support when contacted about this was:

I've read your message and I'm sorry to learn that you've encountered an issue with your purchase. I'd certainly like to assist you with looking into this matter! For this situation, have you already tried completely restarting the game client or doing a quick re-login? This is known to resolve issues with item appearances or unlocks not apply immediately. If the issue continues to persist, it would be helpful if you could let me know the approximate date and time you have purchased the slots so I can properly look into this further.

Reply to request:

I have been in and out of. restarted, reloaded many times since this happened. This all began yesterday (September 30, 2019). I believe it was around 10 AM Central Time.

The follow up from that (Having our team looked into this further, it's possible that you encountered a gameplay bug. While I'm unable to assist right away with fixing potential bugs or glitches immediately, it would definitely be very helpful if you could post a bug report on our official forums so that our development team can get a better look into the issue that you have experienced firsthand.)leads me to make this posting.
Tagged: