test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PSA: Alienware Arena - 5 day STO giveaway... Elite Services Starter Pack on Day 5

13»

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    To be fair though, this was pretty obvious when the symbol disappeared. You could easily piece together that a 5-day event just runs five days, even if it didn't explicitly told you so.pig-3.gif It sucks, but it is what it is. I guess we are spoiled because in STO you always get a chance to make up for missed events (Phoenix Box etc), when in reality nobody goes through these lengths. Events are for those that participate and that's it. If you are around great, if not pity.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    It would appear that, on the website, the giveaway started on the 19th, given that is the date of the POC's entry of announcement on that page. That would've made Day 5 the 23rd. I know that I attempted to claim on the 23rd, but got no joy there. Perhaps they did have a finite number of keys for that particular prize and simply ran out.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    As I said, I got the Key for the Elite Services Pack on the evening of Sunday the 22nd. I do recall that on the first day the Day 2 Item was right on the heals of Day 1.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    For those of you who got the day 5 reward... what is the promo listed as in the promo tab? Does it say it is a one time per account reward?
  • Options
    misterperseusmisterperseus Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    No joy on day 5 and the Orion code gave me an internal error here, typical.
This discussion has been closed.