test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please delete - I found it was not a bug or it was solved by relog or map moving.

rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
edited September 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since there was no word on using commendations after awakening, and a char had 14 commendations exactly, I tried to fill and claim a project on that character even if that project was completed before on other char.

I had then an alleged bug in claiming a prize for 14 commendations on another character (No dilitium or marks) as of 18/09/2019 4:19pm UTC+3 which is 13:19 UTC

I was supposed to be getting 50k dilitum and a choice of marks beside the reward, (should be so for all chars putting 14 commendations, not just the 1st) but only got the reward (acc widereclaim too: Black Ops Mine Launcher [dmg]x3)

I couldn't take a screenshot since a while ago steam and STO setup made it impossible to take screenshots on my system the normal way in game.

[4:19] [System] [GroupProjectCollectionFeedback] Collected rewards for "Collect Featured TFO Rewards".
[4:19] [System] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: Black Ops Mine Launcher [Dmg]x3
[4:19] [System] [GroupProjectCollectionFeedback] Collected rewards for "Collect Featured TFO Rewards".

and no more in that regard, (I've got the reward itself as noted) no 50k dilitium unrefined and no marks choice's box. had place in inventory, had zero dilitium before that and nothing in overflow bag.

tried to move to shuttle and wait to have things updated, to no avail. will try to leave shuttle and wait and then relog if fails, but meanwhile trying to report.
Update: As computer froze after leaving shuttle and while trying to beam down to a ground map, couldn't complete the plan but will relog to see what went on.

@rndflactuation
Ethelene

CAN BE CLOSED

Sorry for an accidental false warning - I've later found the reward in a box after some logins/moving maps and looking again in inventory.
Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on

Comments

• Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Meanwhile, a warning to others in regard of this report: do not claim an account wide prize which you already claimed on other char of that account, by filling a project with 14 commendations.
    Maybe there is a later use for the commendations still, and maybe you could still get marks by a single commendation project - no idea.

By filling a 14 commendations project that way (not for the 1st time for the account at least) you will NOT get dilitium and marks, allegedly.

Sorry for an accidental false warning - I've later found the reward in a box after some logins/moving maps and looking again in inventory.
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • Options
    CAN BE CLOSED and I apologize for accidental false warnings. After some moving areas and relogs, found the BOX with dilitium and marks in my inventory - unsure when it arrived but I didn't see it before despite looking for.