test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game Blue Screen Crashed i Lost my T6 Promo Ship choice PS4

like alot of people i sunk real money on the game to get a promo ship. i got 1 the DiscoveryPrise then i got another on the last box and before
i could open the T6 promo choice to choose a ship. the game just blue screened and crashed when i restarted the game the T6 promo choice was gone and because i was excited and never get anything i saved the screen capture and video so i got proof that i did get a promo box but i dont know if it will be recovered since i was told its a bug to report in forum.

Comments

• Options
    flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Did they help you with fixing this?
  • Options
    lostindarkness25lostindarkness25 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Did they help you with fixing this?

i recorded my gameplay including getting the ship from promo box til the game blue screened never got to claim the ship so i gave them video screen captures proof my name scrolling across the game and in the chat bar says i got a T6 promo but i got bluescreened no ship and no help from ARC they are refusing to fix or help or do anything im copy past the msg,

Hello,

Thank you for writing back,

Unfortunately, we are unable to grant the ship. I apologize for not responding positively to your request. Should you need assistance with other matters, please inform us by creating a new support ticket.

Regards,
    Cyrelm
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
  • Options
    flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    That's a disappointing response. I don't know why they couldn't find some way to help with this.
    It's not your fault the game crashed.