test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to upgrade

sumnerussumnerus Member Posts: 39 Arc User
Hi all. Don't know if this is a bug or just me being a plank, but i can't seem to upgrade any of my weapons and gear anymore. The option is always greyed out, and no they aren't maxed, most are level 13 or so or half way to being upgraded. Is it a DOFF thing? Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Sounds like a bug, though sometimes the selection is greyed out if you right click the item and it's equipted. You just move the item to your inventory and it should be upgradeble if that's the issue.

I just checked I could upgrade just fine (well slot upgrade tokens I didn't want waste my phoenix tokens for a test.

If moving the item to inventory doesn't seem to work, I'd suggest you post as much detail about the bug as humanly possible so either or the dev can single out what exactly is the issue here as sometimes the bug isn't in the most obvious place.
  • Options
    sumnerussumnerus Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I tried the move to inventory trick and it worked! Many thanks Spiritborn :)
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    sumnerus wrote: »
    I tried the move to inventory trick and it worked! Many thanks Spiritborn :)

You're welcome, I dunno why it does that but that's an easy fix.