test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 08/09/19

moonroachmoonroach Member Posts: 29 Cryptic Developer
Tribble has been updated to ST.95.20190609a.33

General:
  • Resolved a typo in the Arena of Sompek Loading screen.

Ships:
  • Resolved an issue that was causing the T6 Voth ships to not display window materials properly.

Systems:
  • Resolved an issue that could cause the "Reactive Repair Nanites" trait to force you into combat.
  • Players who own the D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier can now purchase Advanced Phaser Beam Arrays from the dilithium store.
  • Players who own the Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier can now purchase Advanced Disruptor Beam Arrays from the dilithium store.
  • Resolved an issue that caused some weapons to not work correctly with the new Beam Overload.
  • Resolved an issue that caused the Dual Heavy Beam Banks to not return the correct amount of weapons power when they finished firing.
  • Resolved an issue that caused the rank 2 version of some Discovery Legends Reputation traits to not display the correct values.

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    moonroach wrote: »
    Players who own the D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier can now purchase Advanced Phaser Beam Arrays from the dilithium store.
    Players who own the Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier can now purchase Advanced Disruptor Beam Arrays from the dilithium store.

umm...couldn't they ALREADY do this? i mean, when the ship blog came out, i'm pretty sure there was something in it about being able to purchase additional ones from the dil store, and i haven't heard anything ingame about them being bugged by not showing up​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They mean getting the Disruptors unlocked as well for the Constitution and Phasers for the D7 in addition to the normal unlocks, (Phasers for the Constitution and Disruptors for the D7).
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • dragonhef01dragonhef01 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Still don't see a fix for energy torps using Subspacial Warhead and Overwhelming Force. Hopefully someone is QA'ing all of them.