test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] The Crystalline Entity is Back!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Console Captains - The Crystalline Entity has returned, and defeating it can earn you the Black Ops Mine Launcher!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11222523

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I wonder, does this mean the lander will finally get updated to this event rather than the one that rewarded the satellite?
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    that is complete bs that event tokens that are not being used any more are just being removed instead of being converted into the the featured tfo tokens that are now going to be used for event since people played and earned those tokens with no compensation for the time put into the game to earn them. but yet the people that could not be bothered to complete the events are being rewarded with the event being completed for them.

I have a bunch of token that did not take only 5 seconds to earn but it is only going to take you guys 5 seconds to take them away with nothing in return for the time it took me to earn them.

should at the very least be able to trade them in for something rather than just lose them.