test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skills/weapon cooldowns bugged

americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
edited March 2020 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
whenever i use a skill it takes for ever to recharge from cooldown more so than normal at times it will be super fast or super slow but never consistent its either fast or slow most of the time it is way slower than normal even when factoring in all the player/character skills and gear it is still slower than they normally should be when ever a skill is used other player if in a que or a battlezone still are able to proc skills (same ones) before mine have even finished cooldown . i get they have a set cool down / recharge but still this is crazy slow cool down even Torpedos and weapons cooldown at times suffer the same fate as well but not as much as the actual skills themselves it is becoming a annoyance to even play the game at times because of it . like i said if you factor in the gear/skills/items/etc it still super,super slow and sometimes super fast more so slower than usual and is a problem . this occurs mostly on space skills and not ground although it has happened on ground skills as well .

@darkbladejk could you possibly have someone at very least look into this issue or maybe fixing this this is a old bug that was reported last year and if is really hard to even play the game as much because the weapons don't fire as they should and the cooldowns don't work in space combat like they should . this is game breaking and i play this game religiously and study the game inside and out and can tell when something is off . thanks in advance if you could forward this up the chain for me or have it looked at the very least .
Post edited by americanbamf#5789 on

Comments

• americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    i still see no one has bothered to look into this either please do something if not the cooldowns how about fixing the bug with the weapons fire rate its totally fraked and needs to be fixed and yes it does seem to be bugged with beams as well i checked but am not going to invest as much as i did to get cannons turrets and such but still all are bugged and needs to be looked into